Active Accessories USA Review!


Ever have too much to take along with you such as keys, cell phone, money or ipod when your going exercising whether it's to a gym, taking a walk or riding a bike?

Well Active Accessories USA has you covered!

It's a must have accessory for workouts!

Why?
These cute little pouches are great for anything such as a place to put keys and such when working out and they are stylish as well so it will look great with any outfit!

Many of you know that I have chosen to go the healthy route and started blasting away fat with eating healthier and exercising intensely so I came across their site and thought I would love one of these because I'm either dropping my keys or have way too much to carry while walking.

They sent me one for review and I do have to say that I am in love with it!

There's a compartment for my keys so I won't have to keep them in hand, I can put my cellphone in there as well or even my itouch while walking to listen to music!

I love how they even sent along a hair band as well to tie my hair back during those intense and sweat inducing workouts!

Ugh, who wants to have their hair in their face during a workout?

Not me!

Check out their gear on the web:

Like them on Face Book:

Follow them Via Twitter:


Check them out on Instagram:


Pin and Follow on Pinterest here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway